Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Department of Environment and Forests has invited online applications for the posts of Forest Ranger. Interested candidates can apply before the last date of 31st May 2023, kindly apply before the last date of the application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, application fee, etc., are mentioned below check the details and apply for the posts of Department of Environment and Forests Jobs 2023.
15+ Mock tests + Exam notes / study materials for VARIOUS SUBJECTS -
ONLINE CLASSES + STUDY MATERIAL + TEST SERIES FOR -
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Posts
||Number of Vacancies
||B.E/ B.Tech in Agriculture, Chemistry, CA/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- The candidates should have age between 18 years to 38 years of age.
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination, Physical Standard Measurement, Physical Fitness Test & Document/ Certificates Veification, CBT.
- Selected candidates get a consolidated salary of Rs.29200/- to Rs.142400/- per month.
How to Apply for Andaman and Nicobar Administration Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website of Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
- Verify the notification details and check whether eligible or not.
- Click on apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your id and password.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, Submit the application form.